Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alfred Kroeber and the Klamath River Yurok
- Discussion of Kroeber's work and study with the Yurok Indians in the Klamath River area of Northwestern California.
Arcata/Humboldt County Greens
- Green Party of Humboldt County
- Our Mission: To protect and enhance the forests and wildlife habitat of California through educational, legislative and electoral activities. Second, our Mission is to recruit, educate and train articulate and effective organizers in the skills needed to convey our position on the state's forests and wildlife habitat to the citizens of California.
FourHWeb - Humboldt County, California
- The FourHWeb is an effort to bring together all 4-H clubs and resources on the web in one location. Our goal is to facilitate communication between members, leaders and clubs, and to provide easy access to the multitude of project resources available.
Humboldt County Genealogy
- From GenWeb, extensive data base for genealogy search in the county.
Humboldt Habitat For Humanity
- Local chapter of the nonprofit organization dedicated to building affordable housing for families in need.
Marbled Murrelet Research Projects
- Investigating effects of habitat change on the marbled murrelet.
Mountain Lion Foundation
- Non-profit conservation and education organization founded in 1986, dedicated to protecting the mountain lion, its wild habitat and the wildlife that shares its habitat -- for present and future generations throughout California and the West.
Northcoast Environmental Center (NEC)
- The NEC, created in February 1971, is one of the most influential and certainly the oldest coalition: educating, agitating and litigating on behalf of the environment in the Klamath~Siskiyou region of northwestern California.
Northcoast GLBTQ Youth Network
- This site offers confidential support and affirmation for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgendered, and questioning youth in Humboldt County.
- Save-the-Redwoods League has practiced its unique approach to conserving California's redwood forest land since 1918. We buy land from willing sellers using private donations, and donate this land to one of the California Redwood State Parks, other public park or preserve. Learn more about the redwoods, and how you can help on our home page.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor