Recreation and Sports
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American River Festival
- 20th annual event to be held September 7-9, 2001, on the South Fork of the American River, at locations near Placerville and Coloma-Lotus. Competitions include the "Chili Bar" whitewater rodeo, slalom racing, downriver race, raft race and rescue competition.
Gold Rush Whitewater Rafting
- Whitewater rafting vacations and adventure river trips on the South Fork of the American river. Based in Coloma.
Mother Lode River Center
- Whitewater rafting on the South Fork of the American River, kayaking instruction, canyoneering, biking, ropes challenge course, corporate team building, youth leadership and outdoor education programs. Private riverside camp. Based in Coloma.
- Offering multi-day rafting tours on the American river in California.
South Fork of the American River
- A popular whitewater rafting and kayaking destination. Site includes logistics, flows, list of outfitters and other resources, river conditions, photos, maps.
SouthBay Whitewater River Rafters
- White water rafting trips on the South Fork of the American River in California. Full course meals, experienced guides, private camping and transportation from Los Angeles.
Three Forks Whitewater Tours
- Offering whitewater rafting on the North, Middle and South Forks of the American River. Local campground available for weddings, other special events. Guide school. Based in Lotus.
- Rafting trips on the American, Kaweah, and Upper Klamath Rivers.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor