Submit a site
By Province or Territory
Conservation and Endangered Species
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Developed through a cooperative agreement between Agriculture and Agri-food Canada, Environment Canada, Fisheries and Oceans Canada, and Natural Resources Canada. Provides access to information related to the sustainable use of natural resources.
Canada's Astronauts in Space
- Provides information, videos, and links on Canada's Astronauts.
Canadian Association of Geographers
- Information and activities about an organization of geographers from universities, colleges, corporations and government.
Canadian Association of Palynologists
- Association focuses on palynology from all geologic eras, spanning the Palaeozoic to the Quaternary and from all branches of the discipline. Provides information and resources.
Canadian Association of Physicists
- Information on the association for physicists living in Canada.
Canadian Association of Tire Recycling Agencies
- CATRA is an informal association of provincial tire recycling organizations. Provides information on how to enhance the effectiveness of scrap tire diversion and recycling through the sharing of information, expertise and resources.
Canadian Biodiversity Information Network
- Part of the clearing-house Mechanism (CHM) of the United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity. Provides biodiversity information and data from across the country.
Canadian Centre for Emergency Preparedness
- Assists communities, governments and private business to prepare for, prevent, respond to, and recover from man-made or natural disasters.
Canadian Centre for Pollution Prevention
- Extensive information on implementing actions that avoid or minimize the creation of pollution and waste, including conferences, events, and education opportunities.
Canadian Council of Technicians and Technologists
- Provides information on the activities of the CCTT, a professional association which represents the interests of applied science and engineering technicians and technologists.
Canadian Council on Ecological Areas
- The CCEA is committed to establishing a comprehensive network of protected areas linked together in a system that will protect Canada's terrestrial and aquatic diversity in perpetuity.
Canadian Emergency Preparedness Association
- CEPA promotes emergency preparedness. Provides description of services.
Canadian Environmental Defence Fund
- Provides assistance in environmental law for environmental protection. Site has news, articles and resources.
Canadian Environmental Law Association
- Non-profit organization that uses existing laws to protect and advocate for the environment. Offers free legal advisory clinic, and will act at hearings and in courts for citizens or citizens groups who are unable to afford legal assistance.
Canadian Environmental Network
- Work to protect the Earth and promote ecologically sound ways of life. The CEN works on many issues. Provides resources, newsletter and large link collection.
Canadian Federation of Biological Societies
- Information about the CFBS which represents Canadian biological and biomedical professional associations.
- Features collection of photographs from the Canadian Geological Survey highlighting the natural landscape.
Canadian Mathematical Society
- Information on the CMS including activities and publications.
Canadian Operational Research Society
- Provides information, bulletins and activities. Site in English and French.
Canadian Radiation Protection Association
- The CRPA is a professional society that supports the development and implementation of radiation safety programs in all areas of industry, medicine, research and the environment.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor