Submit a site
Roads and Highways
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Provides public passenger service throughout Nova Scotia, as well as parcel express and charter services. Lists tickets, schedules and fares, accessible service, terminals, agencies and connections.
- Wood Islands, P.E.I. and Caribou, Nova Scotia, Bar Harbor, Maine and Yarmouth, Nova Scotia and between Saint John, New Brunswick and Digby, Nova Scotia. Also has service from Miami to Nassau / Miami to Freeport.
Halifax International Airport Authority
- A local not-for-profit corporation that manages an international air transport complex to serve the province. Lists airport guides, information on flights, businesses, services, transportation, contact and general details.
Nova Scotia - Maine Cat Ferry
- The 91-metre (300-foot) Cat traverses the Bay of Fundy between Yarmouth and Bar Harbor in two hours and 45 minutes. Describes capacities, services, amenities, booking and contact information.
Small Craft Harbours - Harbour Information
- Contact details for each harbour authority in the province and a listing of the harbours they administer.
VIA Rail Canada's Bras d'Or
- Photos and descriptions of VIA Rail Canada's restored rail passenger service between Sydney and Halifax Nova Scotia.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor