Science and Environment
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- The Marine Gene Probe laboratory uses DNA-based genetic analysis techniques and work on genetic improvement of aquaculture broodstocks. The site contains information on forestry, aquaculture, wildlife, contacts and links.
- The Nova Scotia Biotechnology and Life Sciences Industry Association, an umbrella organization for industries in the life sciences. Lists activities, events, newsletter, members links and contact details.
Comparative Biomechanics Research Laboratory
- Researches the structure and function of natural biological materials and fluid mechanics and describes current projects and equipment. There is a virtual lobster laboratory that requires shockwave.
Institute for Marine Biosciences
- With industrial, university and government, the institute researches aquaculture and genomics to promote economic growth through science and technology.
Marine Gene Probe Laboratory
- The laboratory develops and applies biological tools to the capture fishery and aquaculture. Sub sites on fisheries, forestry, aquaculture, wildlife, molecular genetics and statistical genetics. This is a very large site.
Otolith Research Laboratory
- An information source for scientists and students interested in fish otoliths and their use in age, growth, stock identification and fish population studies. Offers both superficial and in-depth information, current projects, and clickable abstracts in publications.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor