Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Friends of the Cornwallis River Society
- Includes background information, current projects, and contact details.
Glooscap Community Network
- Collection of links to Kings County resources plus helpful Web tips.
Kings All Terrain Vehicle Club
- Information, calendar of events, trail photos, and contact details.
Kings County Adult High School
- The school teaches grades ten to twelve to those students who are over 18 years of age and have been out of school for at least one year. It is based in Kentville. Lists courses, fees, entrance requirements and contact details.
Kings County Alternative Transportation Services Society
- Transportation services provided to anyone physically or mentally disabled in Kings County who cannot use regular modes of transportation. Lists services, clients, location, conduct, links and contact details.
Kings County Animal Control and Dog Pound
- Features information about animals available for adoption, adoption stories, and photos.
Kings County Community Education Office
- The office hosts evening and weekend courses and workshops at in schools throughout the county. Lists General Educational Diploma courses, the county brochure, registration information and contact details.
Kings Historical Society.
- Home of the Old Kings Courthouse Museum. Includes information about the society, hours of operation, museum exhibits, and genealogical resources.
Live in Nova Scotia
- Seeks to draw new businesses and residents to the county. Lists location, communities, health, education, culture, recreation, business and contact information.
Municipality of Kings County
- Official Site.
Pulsifer's Flowers and Foliage
- Features information about arrangements and plants available, photos, delivery area, and contact details. Locations in Kentville and Wolfville.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor