Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Amherst Shore Provincial Park
- On the shore of the Northumberland Strait, the park offers camping, walking, and swimming in some of the warmest saltwater swimming north of the Carolinas. Gives location, map, reservation details, and mailing address.
Cumberland Community Alternatives Society
- A volunteer organization providing community based services to those in conflict with the law. Includes program information, volunteering opportunities, and contact details.
Cumberland Community Information Centre
- Provides information for the residents of Cumberland County. Offers a bulletin board and information and contact details for employment programs, community resources, family services, and economic development agencies.
Cumberland Community Investment Committee
- The committee was created to raise investment capital for the county economy, to create wealth and jobs. Offers brief information and contact details.
Cumberland County Community Access Program
- Helps provide rural and remote communities with affordable public access to the internet and the skills to use it effectively. Lists services, location, membership advantages, and costs.
Cumberland County Family and Children's Services
- An agency authorized by the province to provide services and support to protect children from harm. Includes the agency's mandate, news, program contact details, and information about Maggie's a non-profit family resource center.
Cumberland County GenWeb Nova Scotia
- Part of the Nova Scotia GenWeb Project. Genealogical resources and aids, downloadable record transcriptions, and geographical information.
Cumberland County Museum
- Preservation and exhibition of the history of Cumberland County, Nova Scotia, with exhibits ranging from the prehistoric period to the present. Located in Amherst, Nova Scotia.
Cumberland County Regional Library
- Includes hours of operation, contact details, and programs available for branches.
Cumberland Development Corporation
- A non-profit business development center assisting county residents to establish new businesses and to purchase existing enterprises. Lists partners, services, funding, loans, capital, workshops and full contact information.
Cumberland Early Intervention Program
- A two day workshop for families with children between birth and school entry who are developmentally delayed or are at-risk for delay. Describes the program at length and offers contact details.
Cumberland Regional Economic Development Association
- Cumberland Regional Economic Development Association provides a "grassroots" approach to Community Economic Development in Cumberland County, Nova Scotia
Municipality of Cumberland County
- Official site.
Old Boats at Horton's Point
- Photo gallery with commentary.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor