Business and Economy
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Calmeadow Hope Society
- A peer-lending group making micro-loans based on character. Created by Calmeadow NS and the Royal Bank, it lists the philosophy of micro-lending, history and local offices throughout the province. Gives contact details.
Certified Management Accountants Nova Scotia
- The professional voice of management accountants in the province. Offers learning programs plus a searchable member listing, links, industry news and a job bank.
Farm Loan Board
- Provides agricultural credit for provincial farmers. The board gives contacts, interest rates, loan officers, and has available the Rural Credit Act, and its regulations.
Heritage Credit Union
- Maintains branches in Halifax county and Hants county. Provides Member Direct services, links to each branch, products and services, interest rates, institution information, news and contact details.
Nova Scotia's Credit Unions
- Credit union and ATM location details, information about products and services, membership benefits, job opportunities, loan and savings calculators, current campaigns, and Member Direct demo.
The Fraser and Hoyt Group
- Travel, insurance, incentive program, and financial services. Includes information about services offered, travel best buys, and contact details for branch offices.
The Nova Scotia Credit Union Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Provides deposit insurance for financial institutions in Nova Scotia.
White Burgess Langille Inman Chartered Accountants
- A full range of financial services from accounting professionals. Lists corporate information, services, employment, staff, news, resources, links and contact details. Offices in Halifax and Truro.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor