Submit a site
Assisted Living Facilities
By Province or Territory
Conditions and Diseases
Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeons
Fire and Rescue
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
911: The Support and Recovery Internet Yellow Pages
- Resources and support groups for substance and other abuse, violence, illness and disabilities; organized by provinces and territories, it also allows user-listed new resources.
Aging and Seniors
- Services and programs for seniors from Health Canada.
Canada Food Guide
- Eat properly. This guide explains portion sizes and the necessary food groups.
Canadian Association of Blue Cross Plans
- Non-profit health insurance
Canadian Health Network - Réseau canadien de la santé
- Growing network, bringing together the best information resources of leading Canadian and international health organizations.
Canadian Institute for Health Information
- Health statistics as well as information about CIHI products and services for healthcare organizations.
Canadian Nursing Index
- Canadian guide to nursing resources on the internet.
Canadian Wellness Health Professional Directory
- Canadian directory of health and wellness related businesses. Covers an array of businesses from yoga to nutritional management to personal trainers.
- Provides nursing news, educational resources, employment opportunities, directories and a nursing bookstore.
Care ED Training Programs
- Family training and senior care. Curriculum courses for the work place. SWIFT Services.
Daltec Occupational Health Services
- Offers information on substance abuse testing and various health services to employers throughout Canada.
DuPont Safety Resources Canada
- Offers safety consulting for industrial injuries, emergency planning and fire protection.
Eldercare Home Health, Toronto
- A Toronto based home healthcare provider specializing in care for the elderly.
- Consists of a broad list of features to Canadian physicians such as online health education (CHEs), medical news and research material, online sample ordering, and free mail.
Golden Days Services for Seniors
- Group of health care professionals who provide a full range of services for seniors wishing to stay at home and maintain a safe and independent lifestyle.
- Federal government department that encourages the health of Canadians through promotion and prevention activities, and supports the health system through research funding and the support of provincial/territorial health systems.
- Provides health resources for both the public and healthcare professional.
Home Health Care Centre
- Distributor of items such as back and surgical supports, medical compression stockings, walkers, wheelchairs, household items.
- A national charitable organization that provides free air transportation for financially burdened Canadians in need of Medical treatment outside their communities.
IWK Grace Health Centre
- Provides quality care to children, women and families in the three Maritime provinces and beyond.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor