Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
AAHEPP - Alberta Area Health Education Partnership Program
- A collaborative network linking the three areas of health service authorities, government funding agencies, and public health science educational institutions.
Alberta College of Social Workers (ACSW)
- The designated regulatory body for the practice of social work, and the professional association representing social workers within the province.
Alberta Dental Association
- Professional organization for dentists in Alberta. Explains dental specialties, such as endodontist and orthodontist, FAQ, a discussion on dental materials for cavities.
Alberta Friends of Medicare
- Committed to preserving a single comprehensive public health care system accessible to all citizens of Alberta
Alberta Implant Centre
- Offers dental implant treatments. Includes general information about implants and a listing of associated dentists across Alberta.
Alberta International Medical Graduates Association
- Web site for those who are working to make the Alberta medical licensure process more equitable.
Alberta Medical Association
- The membership organization for physicians practicing within the province.
Alberta Opticians Association
- Regulatory body for opticians and contact lens practitioners. Provides consumer information, safety standards, FAQ and links.
Alzheimer Society of Alberta
- The Alzheimer Society of Alberta exists to alleviate the personal and social consequences of Alzheimer Disease, and to promote the search for a cause and cure.
- A charitable, non-profit society dedicated helping children, adolescents and families who struggle with emotional and/or psychiatric disorders through residential treatment, counselling and support.
Catholic Health Association of Alberta and Affiliates
- Provincial not-for-profit health organization, providing health services, which emphasize the Christian values of holistic and ethical care, compassion, justice and the five values enshrined in the Canada Health Act.
College of Chiropractors of Alberta
- Promotes the art, science and philosophy of chiropractic and its value in the health care community.
Croft & Associates: PsycHealth Solutions Ltd.
- Provides Central and Northern Alberta with counselling, psychotherapy, clinical hypnotherapy, health psychology and psycho-educational services directly, by telephone or by Internet video-conferencing.
Guardian Ambulance Ltd.
- Information on area served as well as employment opportunities.
Hidden Medical Mistakes
- Article questioning integrity of health care in the province.
- Automated billing system for physicians' claims submissions to submit Alberta Health and Wellness. Provides contact and other information and describes the software which may be downloaded from the site.
RVG Commission of Alberta
- Independent body reporting to the Minister of Health and Wellness. Sets relative value guidelines for physician services that are fair and easily understood.
Ruralnet the Rural Medical Network of Alberta
- Comprehensive information base for Provincial medicine and health matters. Among other resources, gives information about rural medicine action plans, viral watch, family medicine, and related information.
The Doctors' Page
- Continuing Medical Education, CME, physician education, Rounds, courses, events, internet resources for physicians
- Offers a province-wide continuum of mental health services for adolescents and their families through Family and Social Services and Mental Health of Alberta.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor