Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Israel National Museum of Science
- Features over 250 hands-on displays and exhibits, almost all manufactured in-house, demonstrate a broad range of scientific principles.
Israel Oceanographic and Limnological Research
- Fosters the development of marine aquaculture in Israel.
Israel Science and Technology
- Database of institutions of higher education, research centers, funds, associations and related government agencies. Agriculture, biology, medicine, chemistry, computer science, engineering, geology, geography, physics, psychology and social sciences.
Israeli Marine Mammal Research and Assistance Center
- "The center for research, information and rescue of marine mammals in Israel" under the aegis of several governmental institutions and agencies.
National Institute of Oceanography
- Institute staff conduct a multifaceted research program in the fields of oceanography and marine biotechnology.
Rabin Desalination Laboratory - Israel Desalination Society
- The objective of IDS is the development and promotion of the appropriate use of desalination and desalination technologies for the water supply needs of the State of Israel.
Ramon Science Center
- Conducts long-term research on the ecology and geology of the Makhtesh Ramon and surrounding environment in the central Negev desert.
Sea of Galilee Astrophysical Observatory Page
- The Observatory is located in the southern part of the sea of Galilee, next to the first Kibbutz in the world, Degania.
Society for the Protection of Nature in Israel
- Mission is to protect Israel's environment and its nature. A non-profit, non-governmental organization, the largest environmental NGO in Israel. Has developed and run nature education programs, Study Field Centers, holidays and trips, maps of The Israel Trail and Israel's hiking trails, as well as organized local and national campaigns which involves everyone in love and understanding of nature and the land.
The Florence and George Wise Observatory
- Research activities include: imaging and photometry of planets, moons and comets, photometric and spectroscopic studies of novae, symbiotic stars and other cataclysmic variables, spectrophotometric studies of quasars and active galactic nuclei, photometry and spectroscopy of x-ray binaries, multi-color photometry of galaxies, studies of spectroscopic binary stars. Operated by Tel Aviv University.
The Jacob Blaustein Institute for Desert Research (BIDR)
- The goal of BIDR is to carry out research on the desert environment, required for promoting sustainable uses of the Negev Desert and other drylands the world over.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor