Society and Culture
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Rutabaga Visits Wales
- Authors' photographic travelogue, with an emphasis on 14th century Welsh castles and waterfalls.
- Royal Welch Fusiliers Band. Memories of the author's time with the band plus some historical info.
- Includes CV and online books.
Craig's Virtual Dreams
- Reviews, pictures and video clips of the south of the UK, including cult comedy section, this season which includes visits of cities and towns, the cars with first hand reviews on some of the quickest cars around in the UK and news of review shorts including poor retail service and places to avoid.
- Quasi-political quasi-humourous web community, loosely geared towards Welsh independence.
Dai Apy's Welsh Cave
- Includes humor and links to Welsh sites.
- Home page of Stephen Craig Grant-Davies, with information about his favourite link, poems, resume and some of his photo collection.
- Information and views about Welsh history, language, legends, and landmarks.
- WelshWorld - personal home page with information about bands and rugby in Wales.
- Personal home page of a chartered town planner and member of the royal town planning institute, at the University of Wales, Bangor.
Geraint Johnes and Family
- Personal website from a native Welsh speaker.
Geraint and Rhys James
- The Rugby Sons. Geraint and Rhys' newsletter and the host of rugby stars they met on their RWC99 travels.
Harry The Trout
- Humourous family home pages.
- Site for former students at WHS sixth form from 1997 to 2000. Contains meet up information, discussion and mailing list.
- A three page website designed to show the authors' personal interests in fishing and motorcycling.
- Centred around a Welsh Ham Radio operator, operating from oil rigs around the world.
- Personal homepage with a brief summary of the area the author lives in, between the Rhondda and Cynon valleys.
ScubaMom's Motor Trips Through Wales
- Photographic travelogue of driving trips through Wales, including information about accommodations, motorways, routes and restaurants.
- Maladjusted - A Vanity Site: contains music, poetry, and art.
Wales, Home of the Red Dragon.
- Photographs of castles and other historical locations, plus various rural and coastal landscapes.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor