Society and Culture
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Mike's English/American Dictionary
- the differences in language pointed out by a Brit living in Texas.
The American·British - British·American Dictionary
- a formidable collection of words and phrases, even includes information about holidays, weights and measures, money, area codes and presidents and prime ministers.
UK English for the American Novice
- UK English expressions, colloquialisms and slang, with explanations supplied from an American perspective.
WWlib - Notes on American English
- some of the differences between British and American English.
What a Load of Codswallop, Pet!
- A humorous look at the differences between American and British English. Warning - contains explicit and gratuitous references to Andrew Lloyd Webber, The Magic Roundabout and the things we crazy Brits get up to even if we appear to be reserved to the world at large. We don't all live in a Merchant Ivory fantasy world you know.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor