Submit a site
Dumfries and Galloway
Glasgow, City of
Dundee, City of
Edinburgh, City of
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alzheimer Scotland - Action on Dementia
- Charity campaigning and providing services for people with dementia and their carers and families; information on coping with dementia, treatments, research, local services and more.
BBC Scotland Online - Feeling Healthy
- BBC Radio Scotland's on-line guide to health issues in conjunction with their radio programme.
Ballochmyle Medical Group
- Surgeries in Mauchline, Mossblown and Catrine (near Kilmarnock, Scotland). Doctors, opening hours, clinics, and useful health information.
CRAG - Clinical Effectiveness in Scotland
- CRAG - the Clinical Resource and Audit Group - is the lead body within the Scottish Executive Health Department promoting clinical effectiveness in Scotland.
Cancer Awareness in Scotland
- A charity dedicated to motivating the prevention and early detection of cancer. Provides information and encouragement, and organises campaigns of various kinds.
Children's Hospice Association Scotland
- CHAS is a Scottish charity established to provide children's hospice services in Scotland. Rachel House, Scotland's first children's hospice opened in July 1996.
Lothian Scotland health clubs and gyms.
- Lothian Scotland UK - directory of health clubs and gyms.
Making Connections Unit
- Glasgow and West Central Scotland Disability Information, resources, Disability News, Community Centre, Chat, Classified Ads and Internet publisher.
National Board of Nursing, Midwifery and Health Visiting in Scotland
- Statutory body responsible for ensuring standards of education and training for nurses, midwives and health visitors in Scotland, accountable to the Secretary of State for Scotland.
National Services Division
- Information on Scottish specialist services including transplantation and spinal injuries
Nursing Research Initiative for Scotland
- Set up in 1994 to provide a focus within Scotland for direct patient care research.
- Scotland's first registered supported accommodation for people with mental health problems. Provide a range of innovative mental health projects throughout Scotland.
Royal College of Nursing: Scotland
- Professional union of nurses. Includes membership information and services.
Scotland's Health Directory
- Charities, clinics, health clubs, therapists and practitioners, health related suppliers and resources in Scotland.
Scottish Antibody Production Unit
- Development, manufacture and supply of diagnostic reagents to the NHS in Scotland.
Scottish Centre for Infection and Environmental Health
- Information on communicable diseases and environmental health hazards, travel and veterinary health risks including statistical data.
Scottish Health On The Web
- Index to a variety of health information accessible to Scottish citizens including resources for health professionals, the general public and users of Scottish health services.
Scottish Liver Transplant Unit
- Information on how it operates, its goals and the services it offers.
Scottish Radiological Society
- Details of SRS activities, members, contact information and academic meetings. Includes the new home of The X-ray Files, a major UK radiology teaching site.
Tak Tent - Cancer Support Scotland
- Their aim is to promote the care of cancer patients, their family and friends by providing emotional support to all.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor