Business and Economy
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
An A to Z of the Law of Scotland
- A collection of links and information on over 50 areas of the Law of Scotland. The site includes aspects Scots law which have both a Scottish and UK relevance.
Legal Defence Union - LDU
- Association for promoting and protecting the welfare of solicitors in Scotland.
Legal Services Agency Ltd.
- One of Scotland's major legal educators and also a source of legal research, advice and representation for those in disadvantage.
- A site dedicated to providing Scottish businesses with up-to-the-minute online security products combined with legal information.
Royal Faculty of Procurators in Glasgow
- Website for the library and services of the Royal Faculty of Procurators.
Saltire Public Affairs
- Legal service offered by Shepherd and Wedderburn aimed at helping business anticipate and understand government policy, practice and political decision-making.
Scotland Against Crooked Lawyers
- SACL are a group of individuals who believe they have been wronged by scottish lawyers, The Law Society of Scotland and the scottish legal justice system in general.
Scots Law Online Resource Centre
- Legal Portal for Scots Law. With links to Scots law firms in Scotland, UK Statutes, the Scottish Parliament, Scottish legal news, courts, legislation, and universities.
Scots Law Student Zone
- Advice and information for law students in Scotland on getting traineeships in Scottish law firms, university life and career choices. Includes the Scots Law Student Journal.
Scottish Law Online
- Central entry point for Scottish Law Online, a group of Scottish law websites attempting to unite the legal community of Scotland. Contains general information on Scottish law as well as specific Scottish legal topics.
Scottish Legal Action Group - SCOLAG
- Society to promote equal access to justice in Scotland through improving and advancing Scots law for the benefit of those members of society who are economically, socially, or otherwise disadvantaged.
Scottish Legal Aid Board
- Provides information for the public and legal profession about legal aid and the Scottish Legal Aid Board.
Scottish Legal Services Ombudsman
- The Scottish Legal Services Ombudsman investigates complaints about the way in which a professional body has handled a complaint against a legal practitioner.
Scottish Paralegal Association
- Paralegal association for Scotland providing information for members.
Scotwills - Wills on the Web
- Scottish Wills Direct is a confidential and secure service which allows you to instantly create a valid Scottish Will.
Society of Law Accountants in Scotland
- Organisation for people employed in accountancy work in Scottish Law firms, in which they can meet with others with a view to the interchange of opinion on questions of practice.
The Law Society of Scotland
- The main organisation for lawyers and laws students in Scotland. The site has a directory of firms and branches as well as Dial-A-Law which is a guide to Scots Law.
The Scottish Law Agents Society
- Publishers of the Scottish Law Gazette and also responsible for the Legal Defence Union.
The Scottish Law Commission
- The Scottish Law Commission is an independent body established by the Law Commissions Act 1965. The Commission's main task is to keep the law of Scotland under review and to recommend reforms when necessary.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor