Business and Economy
Submit a site
Edinburgh, City of
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Bank of Scotland
- Britain's oldest surviving clearing bank, created by an Act of Parliament in 1685.
Home Sweet Home Mortgages
- Mortgage brokers dedicated to the Scottish mortgage market.
IRRV Scottish Branch
- The Institute is the UK professional body for staff working in the fields of revenues, benefits and rating valuation. A new feature in the Scottish Branch's education pages are links directly to the IRRV main site to view past examination papers on-line.
Lloyds TSB Scotland
- Bank, offering a variety of accounts and services.
Marbles Credit Cards
- Bank offers Scottish residents online application site and instant decisions.
O'Sullivan & Company
- Chartered Accountants and IT Solutions. Offices in Kirkintilloch and Dumbarton.
Pritchards Chartered Accountants
- Member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants Scotland, offering full professional services including tax advice, auditing, payroll preparation, bookkeeping services, business plans, financial planning and consulting. Offices in Ayr and Lanark.
- Chartered accountant working in Greenock, Ayrshire, Renfrewshire and the West of Scotland areas.
Royal Bank of Scotland
- Personal and corporate banking solutions.
- Overview of banking in Scotland.
Scottish Care Support
- Provides information on the rules and finances that affect care provision for the elderly and gives a directory of care providers.
Scottish Financial Enterprise
- Promoting Scottish finance.
Scottish Financial Independence Group
- Independent financial advisers.
The Mortgage Advice Bureau (Scotland)
- Provides mortgage information for Scottish homebuyers.
Tindell Grant and Co
- Chargered accountants with offices in Fife and Stirling.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor