Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Centre for Innovation in Primary Care
- Independent charity. Resource for UK General Practitioners. Tools for measuring performance and for producing-evidence based change. Results of local projects in Sheffield.
- Resource site for general practitioners, produced by 'Doctor', a weekly magazine for GPs.
- Internet portal for G.Ps. Also available as a commercial desk top programme.
EMIS National User Group
- National User Group for the EMIS computer system used in general practices. Latest news of developments. Facilities to share templates and protocols.
GP Learning Desktop Portfolio
- Computer programme for sale. Will help with personal development planning and portfolio-based learning for general practitioners. Free demo version available for download.
- Resources for GP trainers.
GP-UK e-mail discussion list
- GP-UK is a mailing list for the UK General Practice (Family Medicine) community. Discussions are intended to promote collaborative work, problem solving and support.
- Workbook for sale, to help GP Registrars prepare for the Membership examinations, by Dr. Amar Rughani FRCGP, a GP Tutor and RCGP Examiner. Sample pages available.
Mentor Web Site
- Information and EMIS software updates for Clinical Mentor, PILs and the Dermis module.
National Association of Primary Care
- Professional association of primary health care professionals and organisations. Site contains public and private areas.
Salisbury Trainers Group
- For prospective GP registrars. Details of the Salisbury area, the training practices and the trainers.
Tutorials for GP Registrars
- Good collection of up-to-date tutorials from a Welsh training practice in Abersychan.
- Resources for general practice registrars in the UK.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor