Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
The Personal Injury Helpline
- The personal injury helpline was formed after the abolition of legal aid for non-fault accidents and personal injury in 1999. Since then we have pioneered the way and championed the cause for the consumer with our ethical approach.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Access to Law
- Online legal community.
- Regulatory and financial information offered by the law firm Linklaters.
British and Irish Legal Information Institute
- BAILII includes all freely available UK and Irish data which is available on the Web as well as much data which is not otherwise available.
- A one stop internet facility provided by Canter Levin and Berg - including a wide range of interactive online legal services.
- Data protection compliance package provided for e-businesses by law firm Paisner and Company.
- Comprehensive gateway to legal resources from Waterlow.
Criminal Law Notes at Kent University Law School
- LLB lectures notes for criminal law.
Deed Polls Online UK
- Information about issues relating to changing your name in the United Kingdom, plus online Deed Poll name change service.
- Online directory of UK lawyers who provide legal advice and law documents over the Internet.
- Divorce and relationship information, message boards, and chatrooms.
E Trade Law
- E-law community site including domain name, trademark and other ecommerce issues.
Employment Solicitors UK
- Information on employment rights, search for a local solicitor, and request advice free of charge.
Expert Witnesses Institute
- Provides information about expert witnesses.
- Specialist portal aimed at business lawyers. Information about companies, deals, disputes and recruitment.
Incorporated Council Of Law Reporting
- Information on the council's series of publications, as well as free case notes service.
International Law Office
- Legal newsletters, law firm directory and legal news.
- UK legal resources of special interest to law professors and law students.
- Website by UK solicitor, which provides a case law index (from 1992 to present), acts and law notes which cover various areas of law.
- Legal documents and free legal information for the UK.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor