Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
British Educational Communications and Technology Agency
- BECTA is a Non-Departmental Public Body (NDPB) with a remit to ensure that technology supports the DfES's drive to raise educational standards. Site includes an on-line bookstore.
Central Government National Training Organisation
- National Training Organisation for UK Central Government, established to develop and maintain a corporate training and development strategy for the UK Home Civil Service.
Department for Education and Skills
- The UK government's Department for Education and Skills.
DfES Parents' Site
- Government site giving information about education in the UK. Covers curriculum, admissions, bullying, homework, choosing a school (including a school website search), performance tables, and Ofsted reports.
- This project is piloting a web-based delivery system for getting DfES documents to school or Local Education Authority staff.
Early Years NTO
- The Early Years National Training Organisation is a strategic body that represents everyone, including paid staff and volunteers, who works in the UK with children between the ages of 0 - 8. Responsible for training strategy for the UK Early Years Sector and, while it does not itself provide training, it advises on all issues of training and qualifications.
General Teaching Council
- Site providing details on the Register of Teachers. It includes a questionnaire which forms part of the current GTC consultation exercise.
- The official body for inspecting schools in the UK. Provides links to school reports and official publications as well as a FAQ and contact details.
Student Loans Company Ltd
- Provides details of the Student Loans system which is part of the Government's financial support package for students.
Teacher Training Agency
- Trying to improve the standard of teaching in the UK.
The Enterprise Guide
- A UK Government web-based resource for secondary school teachers promoting enterprise skills through the National Curriculum.
The National Grid for Learning
- A government project to raise standards in education.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor