Business and Economy
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Actius - The Association of Computer Telephone Integration Users and Suppliers
- An open industry forum for interchange and discussion between members on CTI (Computer Telephone Integration). Also aims to explain the benefits of CTI to a broad audience.
Antiquarian Booksellers Association
- Trade association for UK dealers in antiquarian and rare books and related areas.
Association of Graduate Recruiters (AGR)
- Represents organisations which recruit and employ graduates or which offer services in connection with graduate recruitment. AGR is increasingly involved with research in and around the recruitment needs of employers. Established in 1968.
British Combustion Equipment Manufacturers Association
- Promoting and protecting the interests of manufacturers engaged in the combustion equipment industry as well as collecting and distributing relevant technical, commercial and statistical information.
- The Confederation of British Industry is one of the UK's leading independent employers' organisation. Representing over 250,000 public and private sector companies.
Further Education National Training Organisation (FENTO)
- Promoting competitiveness by raising education and training standards in the industries and occupations they represent. Details of current projects, news and events, resources library and members area.
Institute of Environmental Management
- The IEM is committed to the promotion and fostering of more sustainable business practices in industry, commerce and local government.
Institute of Marine Engineers (IMarE)
- Information about the Institute and its activities.
Institution of Diagnostic Engineers
- U.K. Information site promoting the need and benefits of effectively servicing and maintaining industrial machines and structures. Includes details of training programs and professional diploma available to members.
Manufacturing in the Information Society Technolgies Programme (MANIST)
- National Contact Point for manufacturing-related opportunities within the European Commission's 5th Framework Programme.
Royal Town Planning Institute
- Information about the Institute and the planning profession, with details of publications, awards and policy.
Shropshire Business Partnership
- Provides a framework to enable the business community and local authority to work together to streamline the regulation process.
Social Firms UK
- Resources for social firms which employ people with disabilities & disadvantages in the open labour market
Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals (SOCAP UK)
- SOCAP UK member organisation focusing on consumer satisfaction and relationships. The Society aims to 'define and advance professional excellence in consumer affairs and customer service'.
- Europe's largest organisation dedicated to the promotion of teleworking. Details of membership requirements, news, events and jobs, with publications, ezine and online shop.
The British Computer Society
- Chartered professional institution for the field of information systems engineering, and exists to provide service and support to the IS community. Details on membership, qualifications and resources.
The Centre for Exploitation of Science and Technology
- European charitable trust which aims to identify new business opportunities for science and technology. Details of objectives, members and publications, with press releases and job opportunities.
The Institute of Directors (IOD)
- UK Organisation representing individual company directors.
Transport Container Standardisation Committee (TCSC)
- A UK nuclear industry club concerned with containers for transporting nuclear materials. Codes of practice and relevant papers.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor