Business and Economy
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Society of Expert Witnesses Database
- Listings of experts available for legal matters in the UK.
St. Marys Chambers
- St. Marys Chambers are barristers in Nottingham specialising in family law and undertaking work throughout the Midlands and the UK.
Steele & Co Solicitors
- Offices in London and Norfolk. Site provides news and a newsletter as well as details on legal seminars.
Swift Medical Services
- Personal injury claims service for prompt treatment, Solicitor's legal advice and Expert reports. No Win No Fee Insurance. No deductions from your full compensation award.
TJ Shepperson Solicitor
- A small firm of solicitors in Norwich UK specialising in Services for Private Residential Landlords and employment work
Taylor Walton Solicitors
- A major regional Law firm with a simple message, 'Clients come first'. Services include Commercial Property, Business, Conveyancing, Litigation, Probate, Tax, Family, Personal Injury and Employment Law.
Terry & Co
- UK lawyer provides legal advice for people who want to divorce in England and Wales. British resident or British expatriate are welcome. Take a look before doing Divorce DIY.
The Accident Group
- Providing 'after the event' insurance and management of the claims recovery process to persons who have sustained a personal injury as a result of someone else's negligence and wish to seek compensation.
The Claims Centre
- An agency for compensation claims, personal injury claims, non fault accidents such as traffic, slip, trip and criminal
The Compensation Shop
- For personal injury claims, accident compensation claims, no win no fee, free online assessment, Boris Kremer solicitor, Birmingham UK.
The Honourable Society of Gray's Inn
- One of the four inns of court, Gray's inn is situated on Gray's Inn Road, London, and has a long history of law and barristers
The Incorporated Association of Landlords
- The professional body representing private landlords in the UK.
The Law Society of England and Wales.
- Extensive legal information including details of policy, training advice on dealing with solicitors.
The Pearl Willis Law Site
- Information on English Law.
The Personal Injury Web Site
- Resource for those involved in personal injury litigation in the United Kingdom.
The Ridley Partnership
- A consultancy providing specialist skills and services exclusively to the legal profession.
The Society of Will Writers
- A non-profit organisation whose primary objectives are the advancement, education and ethical standards within the will writing profession.
The UK Law Network
- Services for both the public and the legal profession. Includes a solicitor search, UK legal news and free legal questions and answers.
The claims group
- A simple, no-cost solution for personal claims arising from accidents at work, on the roads or public highways, from sport injuries or housing disrepair situations
- Covering advertising and marketing law, intellectual property, employment, commercial property, and business law.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor