Business and Economy
Submit a site
News and Media
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Directory of film, video and associated company sites in the UK and Ireland.
Atmosphere Entertainment UK
- Supplier of mobile karaokes, discos and public address systems along with promotional material, to a variety of businesses and venues.
- Providers of specialist services to the corporate presentation, entertainment and broadcast markets.
- Multimedia production company.
- Interactive and video-based packages for corporate communication. Use video, CD-ROM, DVD or your corporate Intranet to deliver a consistent programme of communication. We provide consultancy, camera crews, digital edit facilities and interactive graphics facilities.
Cambridge Film and Television Productions Ltd
- Independent production company based near Cambridge. Full production facilities and Media 100 digital edit suites.
- Personal website for freelance journalist, reporter, correspondant & writer Claire Bradford.
- Design agency specialising in Internet and CD-ROM multimedia projects.
- Business communications service including video production, interactive multimedia, live events and conferences, exhibition design and build.
- UK based film and TV production company. Casting advice, casting director, screenwriting services, and location advice.
Jordan UK Ltd
- Technical solutions for corporate communication, internal communication and training.
Media UK Internet Directory
- comprehensive listing of media sites in the UK.
- Media training and media handling organisation.
- Communications and public relations specializing in the IT, telecom, and Internet industries.
National Readership Survey
- Provides estimates of the number and habits of people reading newspapers and magazines.
Press Complaints Commission
- Independent organisation set up in 1991 to ensure that British newspapers and magazines follow the letter and spirit of an ethical Code of Practice dealing with issues such as inaccuracy, privacy, misrepresentation and harassment.
- National training organisation for broadcast, film, video and multimedia. Details of training available, funding and research, and careers pack ordering.
- Independent production company making educational, documentary and promotional television programs, videos and CD ROMs for clients in the UK and overseas.
- Uplink facilities, television company and news organisation directory. Buys and sells video.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor