Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
AMOLF, Institute for Atomic and Molecular Physics
- A national research institute at the front end of the knowledge chain from fundamental result to application in society.
- The National Research Institute for Mathematics and Computer Science Amsterdam.
- An international visitor/study center in the fields of astronomy, computer science, mathematics and physics.
- The Mathematical Research Institute (MRI) in the Netherlands promotes research, organises graduate courses and seminars and stimulates international contacts and exchange.
- An electronic newsletter which is sent out approximately every six weeks. It contains fast and up-to-date information on mathematical morphology, stochastic geometry, random set theory andimage algebra.
- The National Institute for Nuclear Physics and High Energy Physics.
National Aerospace Laboratory
- Independent non-profit research institute based in the Netherlands that carries out contract research for national and international customers.
Netherlands Development Assistance Research Council
- Issues recommendations regarding how research that is funded by the Dutch government for the purpose of fostering development can best be attuned to the needs of developing countries.
- Science and technology center.
- A multi-purpose guide for sociologists. The Web's reference for researching any subject in society. Editor: Albert Benschop (University of Amsterdam).
The Netherlands' national research council
- The central Dutch organization in the field of fundamental and strategic scientific research. NWO encompasses all fields of scholarship.
UNESCO ASP Netherlands
- ASP (Associated Schools Project) is a worldwide UNESCO network of schools. This is the site of the ASP-network in the Netherlands.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor