Society and Culture
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Ballymun New Century Development Group
- A non-profit community organisation aimed at broadening the consultation process in the regeneration of Ballymun.
Burren Action Group
- Information on the campaign to stop the development of major visitor facilities at Mullaghmore.
Combat Poverty Agency
- Information on the agency's role, responsibilities, and activities, as well as information on poverty in Ireland.
- Right-wing page.
- Press releases, information on campaigns, background information, images and contact details.
- Information about the homeless.
- Information on how the Society fosters better relationships between parents and children while promoting better understanding of children's needs.
Irish Aid Advisory Committee
- Offers expert advice to the Minister for Foreign Affairs undertakes research on issues relevant to the Ireland Aid Programme.
Irish Peatland Conservation Council
- Information on the bogs and the wildlife they sustain. Take a virtual tour. Become a member.
- Photo journal of international observer during marching season in Portadown, July, 2000.
Missing Irish People
- Help locate Irish missing persons.
Objection to Proposed Office Blocks
- Kilmainham and Inchicore Residents Association and Friends of Kilmainham Gaol object to a planned office development directly opposite historic Kilmainham Gaol in Inchicore, Dublin.
- A network of citizens groups demanding the freedom to choose fluoride free water.
The Goal-Aidlink St. Patrick's Day Badge Project
- A school project run by students in Blackrock College to help people in the third world.
The Irish Naturist Association
- Contacts, calendar, goals, activities, FAQ and general information. Links to affiliated social clubs.
The Seamus Ludlow Truth and Justice Campaign.
- The Ludlow family's website to promote their demands for public inquiries in Ireland into the May 1976 sectarian murder of Seamus Ludlow, in County Louth.
Éire Shaor: An Irish Republican Website
- Éire Shaor is dedicated to the traditional Irish Republican goal of a 32-County Irish Republic free of British imperialism and is opposed to the Good Friday Agreement. 'Éire Shaor' is Irish for 'Free Ireland'.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor