Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
"Whose Environment is it?"
- Article on the problems caused by the degraded state of India's natural environment. Examines the links between the problems of poverty, development and environment in a developing nation.
Anthropological Survey of India
- Multidisciplinary research center based in Calcutta promoting the anthropological study of the people of India.
Ashoka Trust for Research in Ecology and the Environment
- ATREE is a non-profit organization working to conserve India's biodiversity.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
- Multidisciplinary nuclear research centre of India.
Bombay Natural History Society
- An important and long established non-governmental organisation undertaking nature conservation research.
ELectronics Corporation of India Ltd
- Pioneering in the fields of electronics and computer revolution.
Facilitation Centre for Industrial Plasma Technologies
- Research and development in the field of plasma processing technology and magnetic confinement fusion.
Geological Society of India
- Brief information about the society, abstracts and contents of the society's journal.
Heavy Water Board
- A constituent unit under Department of Atomics Energy.
Indian Institute of Chemical Biology
- IICB is based in Calcutta. Eminent scientists such as Dr. HK Majumder working on the effect of flavones in kerbing Leishmaniasis.
Indian Space Research Organisation
- Deals with space research and training.
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research
- Engaged in broad based multidiscipilinary programme of scientific research and advanced engineering directed towards the development of fast breeder reactor technology.
- Information about science and technology, including research and educational institutes, conferences, information technology, energy and environmental issues.
Inter University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Promotes nucleation and growth of active groups in astronomy and astrophysics in Indian universities.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
- Facilitating the design, construction, operation and maintenance of atomic power stations.
Roy's Home Page
- Roy Matthew's site features a comparative study of hydroelectric projects in India and Canada, critique of IT policy of Kerala State, photos. Also has links to Government of India departments and organisations.
Tata Energy Research Institute
- TERI is a non-profit, scientific and policy research organisation, working in the fields of energy, environment and a range of sustainable development issues.
The Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
- An institution for research in the hard sciences, with centres across the country.
- Autonomous body under the Department of Science and Technology. Interesting science related information.
Water - Nature's Wonder
- Discussion of the hydrologic cycle and summary of the status of water resources in India.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor