Submit a site
Arts and Entertainment
News and Media
Recreation and Sports
Business and Economy
Science and Environment
Society and Culture
Travel and Tourism
Maps and Views
Tristan da Cunha
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A WorldRover Guide
- Saint Helena maps, facts, history, travel guides and embassy information.
Island of St. Helena, South Atlantic Ocean
- Impressions and images of the island of St. Helena in the South Atlantic Ocean, by Julian Moss
Saint Helena, South Atlantic Ocean
- Saint Helena - information on the history and natural history with literature sources and a photo tour of the island
St Helena - Demography
- The demography of the Island of St Helena, with especial reference to emigration and the age-sex balance on the island
St Helena Government
- The Official government web site. Information about tourism and investing.
St Helena History, 1502 - 1821
- The history of St Helena, South Atlantic Ocean, from 1502 to 1821, the date of Napoleon's death.
St Helena History, 1821 - 1998
- The history of St Helena, South Atlantic Ocean, from 1821 (the date of Napoleon's Death) to the present day
St Helena Institute Web Site
- The St Helena Institute was founded in 1997 to co-ordinate and undertake research into the Island of St Helena and its dependencies, Ascension Island and Tristan da Cunha.
- The Saint Helena Webdirectory - The Saint Helena Search Engine.
St.Helena Home Page
- Small and beautiful, the island of St Helena is set in the tropical South Atlantic 1,500 miles north-west of Cape Town. It is an island of contrasts, from multi-coloured ridges of wind swept desert to emerald hillsides, soft pasture and lush vegetation filled valleys. A coastline of bronze coloured cliffs 1,000 feet high has been carved over the centuries by pounding Atlantic rollers.
Trembly's Travels: Ascension, St. Helena, Tristan da Cunha
- Personal account of travel to these three Atlantic Ocean islands.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor