Submit a site
Birds and Birding
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
6th African Arachnid Colloquium
- Abstracts and list of partcipants of the 6th African Arachnid Colloquium, held in Swakopmund during April 1999.
A New Human Ancestor
- The jaw of a fossil pre-human some 13 million years old was found in Namibia. This fossil, from an adult male, belongs to the new species Otavipithecus namibiensis.
- List, details and links to Conservation Organizations active in Namibia.
Crop pests of Namibia
- Information and images on crop pests from northern Namibia.
Directorate of Environmental Affairs, Namibia
- Information about the Community-based Natural Resource Management Programme, the National Biodiversity Programme, the Environmental Legislation Project and other government programmes.
Epupa Dam Project
- The possible construction of a hydropower dam on Namibia's Kunene River has engendered much discussion and debate. The Namibian Legal Assistance Centre would like to make sure that the voluminous information about this project is accessible to the public, to provide for more informed debate.
Geological Survey of Namibia
- The promotion and development of Namibia's geological resources through geoscientific investigation and dissemination of geotechnical data.
Integrated Coastal Zone Management Project for the Erongo Region
- The objective of the project is to establish a management system for sustainable development of the coastal zone of Erongo Region. The Erongo Regional Council and the Regional Office of the Ministry of Environment and Tourism are the main stakeholders to the project.
Namibia's water shortage threatens African oasis
- Is a free service incorporating information about organisations working on all aspects of environmental management within SADC. It also carries details of projects undertaken and training opportunities offered.
The Bat-eared Fox Project
- Information on the funding and activities of this project. [English/German]
Water Resources of Namibia
- Information on the rivers, irrigation development and trends in water resource management by Aquastat.
- The first Namibian dinosaur, a Massospondylus, was found by scientists from the Universities of Würzburg, Liverpool and Johannesburg.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor