Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- An extensive database of synonyms, antonyms, and definitions of English words. Also provides hypernyms for search terms.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Includes "Roget's International Thesaurus of English Words and Phrases" and Houghton-Mifflin's "Roget's II: The New Thesaurus," third edition.
Freeality Internet Search Thesaurus
- Search for words, phrases, and quotations. Links to language tools, reference and research and reverse lookup.
- Allows you to search for rhymes and relationships between words and concepts.
- Enter a single word and it will return a list of phrases and sayings that are related to the word in some way. In English.
Plumb Design Visual Thesaurus
- An exploration of sense relationships within the English language. By clicking on words, you follow a thread of meaning, creating a spatial map of linguistic associations.
Roget's International Thesaurus of English Words and Phrases
- Online publication of this popular thesaurus made available by Bartleby.com.
- Roget's Thesaurus of English words and phrases.
Roget's Thesaurus - As distributed by Project Gutenberg
- Etext of Roget's Thesaurus No. Two, which is derived from the version of Roget's Thesaurus published in 1911.
Sybrina's Phrase Thesaurus
- Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
WordNet - a Lexical Database for English
- An on-line lexical reference system whose design is inspired by current psycholinguistic theories of human lexical memory. English nouns, verbs, adjectives and adverbs are organized into synonym sets, each representing one underlying lexical concept. Different relations link the synonym sets. From the Cognitive Science Laboratory, Princeton University
Wordsmyth Educational Dictionary-Thesaurus
- Integrated english dictionary and thesaurus.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor