Products and Services
Equipment and Supplies
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Aard's 1-World Globes & Maps
- Gemstone globes, classroom globes, floor globes and desk globes. 3D earth models & teaching aids. Also features classroom maps, history map sets & raised relief maps. Accepts school purchase orders.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Hands-on manipulative activity that helps students experience and visualize algebraic concepts.
Classroom Learning to Improve Motor Efficiency (CLIME)
- Designed to help students improve fine motor, visual processing, organization, attention, sensory, and gross motor skills.
- Math manipulatives, science materials, reading/language arts products and teacher resources for K-12 schools.
- Math and science manipulatives.
- Magnetic tiling system based on the number 7 lets student create complex patterns.
- Colorful manipulatives with which students model fractions, as well as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division of fractions on a geoboard.
HappyMath® Multiplication Kit
- Combines rhymes, color, pictures, and sound effects to help students memorize multiplication tables.
- Creation of whimsical mathematical creatures provides children with practice in spatial thinking and geometry.
Joy of Learning School Supplies
- A homeschooler's department store. Whether you are doing a unit study or looking for curriculum your homeschool needs are just a click away.
- Jigsaw puzzles, brainteasers, and other educational products.
Multiplication Made Easy
- Simplified method to help children learn their multiplication facts. Available in a classroom or home kit.
- North American distributor of Polydron products (Polydron, Frameworks, Sphera, Clever Sticks, Zoketts and Octoplay), Quercetti educational manipulatives and Stickle Bricks early construction materials.
- Canada's leading manufacturer of mathematics, measurement, science and technology manipulatives for early childhood and primary grades.
Super Readers Reading Games
- Reading and pre-reading games to teach phonemic awareness, phonics, and reading strategies.
- A manipulative, 3-D building blocks "toy."
- Design tool and educational toy for teaching solid geometry, science, art, engineering and architecture. For children through adults.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor