Submit a site
Inquiry Based Learning
Instructional Technology Evaluation
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Academic Leadership - The Online Journal
- Articles and Essays for those in academic leadership roles - from unit coordinators to university presidents.
Alternative Network Journal
- A bi-monthly publication for educators of troubled youth. Contains article summaries and subscription information.
American School Board Journal
- Editorially independent education journal published monthly attempting to interpret issues and offer practical advice.
Asia Pacific Journal of Teacher Education and Development (APJTED)
- An international refereed journal dedicated to theory development, empirical research, policy formulation, and practical improvement in teacher education, staff development, and teaching.
Bilingual Research Journal
- A peer-reviewed scholarly journal publishing research on bilingual education.
Contemporary Educational Psychology
- Author information, subscription details and online access for subscribers for this journal which publishes articles covering the application of psychological theory and science to the educational process.
Current Issues in Education
- A peer-reviewed scholarly journal available in full text without cost. Published by the College of Education at Arizona State University.
Education Policy Analysis Archives
- A peer-reviewed scholarly electronic journal publishing education policy analysis since 1993.
- A scholarly journal of reviews of new books in education.
- Electronic School is an award-winning quarterly technology magazine for K-12 educators.
Eureka Studies in Short Fiction
- A starting journal for English teachers to promote the teaching of short fiction and a forum to share ideas. Published twice per year.
Full Text Electronic Journals in Education
- The "Communications Among Researchers" Special Interest Group of the American Educational Research Association has compiled this list of electronic journals in education that are peer-reviewed, full text and freely accessed. The list contains approximately 60 online journals.
- The Institute of Training and Occupational Learning Journal is a resource for those involved in the fields of training and development.
International Journal of Education and the Arts
- Includes articles, abstracts, editors, and information on how to subscribe.
Journal of Religion and Education
- A journal of analysis and comment, with the purpose of advancing public understanding and dialogue on issues at the intersections of religion and education.
TCRecord.org: The Voice of Scholarship in Education
- A peer-reviewed journal offering full-text articles from 1980-present. Thematic content collections, discussion groups, online learning modules, and book reviews.
- Monthly web magazine written, illustrated, and edited by teachers for teachers. Teachers are invited to submit stories and articles for publication.
Teaching to Change LA
- This journal is for educators and students and addresses issues of social justice for Los Angeles public schools and the communities that surround them.
The Compute-Ed Electronic Journal
- An electronic journal of learning and teaching with and about technology.
The Journal of Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- This is a web-based, interactive academic journal publishing scholarly research and reflective essays.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor