Submit a site
Adult and Continuing Education
K through 12
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
PreparePM - PMP Certification Training Courses
- PreparePM is the leader in Project Management Professional (PMP) certification training courses. Site provides free study materials and practice questions.
Edwel - PMP Certification Training Courses
- Edwel Programs offers PMP certification training for those seeking the Project Management Professioanl (PMP) credential.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Complete Manual of Videotaping and Editing Techniques
- A manual written for beginning videographers, parents and educators which includes discussions on equipment, videotaping situations, scripting, and other related topics.
Academic Information: Education
- List of resources about teaching with technology.
Adobe in Education: Resources for Educators and Students
- Tips and tricks, online tutorials, discussion forums, and resources.
Apple Instructional Technology
- Contains information about educational technology research, reports, funding, as well as links to other websites.
Association for Educational Communications and Technology
- The mission of the AECT is to provide leadership in educational communications and technology by linking professionals holding a common interest in the use of educational technology and its application to the learning process. The International Visual Literacy Association is an affiliate of AECT.
Australian Journal of Educational Technology
- Articles in educational technology, instructional design, educational applications of computer technologies, educational telecommunications and related areas.
- Although most components of this site are specific to the United Kingdom, one is accessible to all; the toolbox offers free lessons on technology such as how to create a database.
Books to Read
- Recommended reading lists in educational technology and human resource development as well as numerous other areas.
- The European Conference on Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning 2001 was held at Maastricht, The Netherlands, on March 22-24, 2001. Euro-CSCL 2001 is devoted to the exploration of technology in collaborative forms of learning, teaching and working.
Center For Technology Innovations in Education
- CTIE is a research and development center at the University of Missouri dedicated to the reform of teaching and learning methods at all education levels through the innovative application of technology.
Center for Innovative Learning Technologies Knowledge Network (CILTKN)
- CILTKN is an online resource for, by, and about the learning technology research and development community, including people, research papers, course syllabi, projects, and classified listings.
Classroom Design Forum
- Practical room designs for more effective educational multimedia presentations with advice ranging from lighting to future proofing, including advice about equipment not violating codes.
Computer Support For Collaborative Learning
- This page provides a somewhat comprehensive (wide-ranging, at least!) bibliography of papers about CSCL and its related areas. The papers are organized in alphabetical order by first authour.
Computer Supported Cooperative Learning
- A Review About Computer Supported Collaborative Learning by Erno Lehtinen and the others
- Free, printable lesson plans and class activities for teachers of Spanish.
- Essays On Constructivism And Education Collected by the Maryland Collaborative for Teacher Preparation Last updated February, 2001.
Constructivism and Related Sites
- This site provide constructivism links. Last Updated: 5/26/01
C·R·E·A·T·E for Mississippi
- How to view web sites offline, use an LCD projector for wireless laptops, use a HP Scanjet, and record data/audio as well as lesson plans, handouts and links.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor