Colleges and Universities
Post Graduate Education
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Abraham Lincoln University School of Law
- Distance learning program with on-site lectures, virtual internet classrooms, and/or via audio tape. Graduates are eligible to sit for the California Bar and receive the Juris Doctorate. Located in Los Angeles, California.
American College of Law - Anaheim - California
- American College of Law - Anaheim - California
Boalt Hall School of Law
California Southern Law School
- Unaccredited law school in Riverside, CA. Offers an evening program and paralegal certificate program.
California Western School of Law
- Located in San Diego, California. ABA approved.
Chapman University School of Law
- Located in Anaheim, California. ABA approved.
Concord Law School
- Nation's first online law school. A division of Kaplan.
Glendale University College of Law
- Located in Glendale, California. Accredited by the Committee of Bar Examiners of the State Bar of California.
Golden Gate University School of Law
- ABA accredited law school, located in San Francisco.
Hastings College of the Law
- Information about our law school for prospective applicants, current students, faculty, alumni, practicing attorneys, and the general public.
John F. Kennedy University (JFKU) School of Law
- Located in the San Francisco Bay Area community of Walnut Creek. Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges and the Committee of Bar Examiners of the State Bar of California. Graduates are eligible to take the California Bar Examination.
Law Schools in California
- Information on the state's law schools, and their state or national accreditation, from the State Bar of California.
Lincoln Law School of Sacramento
Lincoln Law School of San Jose
Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- Official web site of the Loyola Law School in Los Angeles, CA.
McGeorge School of Law
- The University of the Pacific Law School, located in Sacramento, California. ABA approved.
New College of California Public Interest Law School
- Since 1973, New College has offered an innovative program of legal education, combining practical skills training, rigorous classroom work, and supportive services.
Pepperdine University School of Law
- Located in Malibu, California. ABA approved.
San Fernando Valley College of Law
San Francisco Law School
- The oldest evening law school west of the Missippi. Located in San Francisco, California. Accredited by the Committee of Bar Examiners of the State Bar of California. Graduates of the Law School are eligible to practice law in the State of California upon passage of the California Bar Examination.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor