Colleges and Universities
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
African American Studies
- Interdisciplinary major that offers a broad knowledge of the life of blacks in the United States and in the Caribbean. Students who complete the major will receive a degree in African American Studies with a concentration in a particular discipline. A double major is also an option.
- Certain Archaeology courses originate within the program, others are cross-listed in the departments of Anthropology, Art and Art History, Classical Civilization, and History, as well as in the Medieval Studies Program.
Art and Art History
- Overview of faculty and majors.
East Asian Studies Program
- Designed to challenge the student to understand the cultures of China and Japan through language study and the analytical tools of various academic disciplines.
Medieval Studies Program
- Interdisciplinary program for students who wish to study the European Middle Ages with a concentration in either art history and archaeology, history, language and literature, or philosophy and religion.
Neuroscience and Behavior
- Overview of faculty, major and courses.
Science in Society
- Interdisciplinary undergraduate major program that encourages integrated study of the sciences and medicine as institutions, practices, material cultures, intellectual achievements, and constituents of culture and politics.
Wesleyan University Graduate Liberal Studies Program
- Graduate program designed for adult students. Information on Master of Arts and Certificate of Advanced Study courses.
Wesleyan University Hughes Program
- Program funded by the Howard Hughes Medical Institution which provides undergraduate courses in life sciences.
Women's Studies Program
- History of Wesleyan's first women, as well as information on the program, courses and events.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor