Colleges and Universities
Submit a site
Loans and Financing
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Private Student Loans | iStudentLoan
- Find iStudentLoan Co-branded private student loans and alternative college student loan financing offers.
College Financial Aid Advice | Loans | Scholarships
- College financial aid advice, from college savings plans to student loans, grants, scholarships and student jobs. Make your college education affordable with these tips for finding money for college.
Private Student Loans & Consolidations - Cedar Ed
- Cedar provides private student loans, private student loan consolidations and a private student loan consolidation calculator.
You Can Deal With It
- You Can Deal With It is a student loan and debt repayment service that provides tools, calculators, advice, and other resources to assist students in managing and repaying their student loans.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Links to various lender, school, and government sites about financial aid.
Adventures In Education
- Texas Guaranteed's educational web site for parents, students, and high school counselors
America Reads Challenge
- Calls on all Americans to support teachers and help ensure that American child literacy by the end of 3rd grade. A starting point for those interested in Federal Work Study.
American Educational Services
- A guarantor and lender providing schools with a single point of service from the application process, through the conclusion a successful repayment period.
Back to College
- News and resources for non-traditional and adult students, including information on financial aid, distance education, and graduate school.
Buffett Foundation Scholarships
- Provides information for students onhow to apply for financial aid from The Buffett Foundation.
- Allows the user to search for schools they are interested in, then find out what it takes to get accepted. Includes insights into testing, and minimising costs.
College Funding Solutions, Inc.
- Complete college scholarship, college preparation and college admission application strategies for high school students & their parents.
College Is Possible: Paying for College
- America's colleges and universities provide the latest, best information on preparing for college, choosing the right college, and paying for college.
College Loan Corporation
- Financial Aid tutorial. A step by step lesson in all aspects of financial aid for college.
College Savings Plans Network
- Source for state-operated college savings programs. These programs, directed by non-profit state organizations, offer tremendous tax benefits to families.
College Scholarships and Graduate Fellowships for Women and Minorities
- Directory of sources of college financial aid for women and ethnic minorities in the United States.
- Providing information to students and families on colleges, financial aid, scholarships, test preparation and more.
Completing the FAFSA
- All Students applying for federal student aid must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Find out how to get federal financial aid for college and how to apply. Many tips on how to succeed with loan programs and how to earn extra money for college.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor