Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
See2learn Exam Prep and Learning Center
- See2learn provides high quality, innovative computer-based training pograms. Building a Computer - Online Exam Prep Courses - Electrician Test - NEC Exam Prep - MSCE Cert Exam Prep - Real Estate
Competence Software e-learning
- Computer-based training (e-learning) in these subjects: computer basics, basics of business finance, and basic investing.
- Online bookstore selling new books, used books, rare books, out of print books, used and new textbooks and other literature. Search, find and buy books online at discount prices.
Caramagno Books - Home
- Books for sale in fiction, gay rights, humor, bipolar disorder, love story.
e-ReferenceDesk - Higher Education Guide
- Find details on programs and degrees of online and campus colleges and universities, career, specialty, technical, trade and vocational schools, and junior colleges in the US and Canada.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Access America for Students
- Collection of links to a variety of government resources geared towards students, including information on financial aid programs, international study, community service, and career development.
An Orientation to the U.S. Department of Education's Website
- Originally presented at the October 1999 Blue Ribbon Schools Conference. It is offered here at the request of conference participants. This presentation is in the public domain, and it may be freely modified.
- Providing information on a wide variety of educational topics in all disciplines. Connect to databases, educational journals, and content standards.
Educational Resources Index
- Links to resources for educators, students and writers arranged in subjects (32+ categories) from Arts to Women including government and politics, legal, medical, NASA and Space, Science and weather/climate.
Office of Educational Accountability
- Research and information on teaching best practices, educational policy and administration, and educational accountability issues; intended to benefit educators, parents, and policymakers.
The Internet Scout Report
- Published every Friday both on the web and by email. A team of professional librarians and subject matter experts select, research, and annotate each resource.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor