Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Ace's Pilot Shop Weather Data
- Aviation weather and flight planning, including forecasts, observations, weather maps, DUATS breifings, icing, turbulence and more.
Airlines of the Web Travel Weather
- Check airport travel delays, or local weather around the world. All in one convenient location.
Aviation Digital Data Service (ADDS)
- Comprehensive user-friendly aviation weather graphics including icing, turbulence, and convection. Also includes a "Flight Path Tool" for pilots.
Aviation Weather Center
- The National Weather Service's aviation weather site with official forecast products as well as experimental products.
Aviation Weather dot Com
- The most recently observed weather conditions at airports throughout the United States.
- Aviation Weather for Flight Preparation with TAF Metar Sigmet Radar and Sat-pics and more.
Cupitt Aviation Mobile Weather
- Personalized mobile weather for pilots and aviation enthusiasts. Current METAR/TAF, Area Forecasts, Winds Aloft Forecast, SIGMETs, AIRMETS, and more.
Data Transformation Corp DUAT
- FAA's Direct User Access Terminal service provides free aviation weather and flight planning for certified pilots in the US.
European Aviation Weather Center
- Aviation weather for Europe, including forecast maps, Metar and TAF information.
Landings: Aviation Weather
- Large database of aviation specific weather links.
METARTAF Aviation Weather Delivery Service
- Send current METARs and TAFS for US airports to any email address
Mr. Kent's Weather Links
- Aviation weather links and links to general weather information, forecasts, and conditions. A wind-chill factor calculator.
Northwest Airlines Meteorology
- Providing weather forecasting products for the aviation industry, including specialized turbulence and thunderstorm forecasts.
Pacfic Northwest Aviation Weather
- Aviation weather information for the northwestern portion of the U.S.
Pilot Weather Briefing
- Comprehensive weather information for pilots, including upper level winds, turbulence, icing, thunderstorms, TAFs, Metars and much more.
Pilot's Guide to Aviation Weather Services
- An online brochure to help pilots use the "National Aviation Weather System."
- Weather source for pilots, with aviation weather for your location, from Accuweather.
Upper Midwest Aviation Weather
- Central reference for aviation weather resources, focusing on current and forecast conditions in the upper midwest region of the US, including Minnesota, Wisconsin, South Dakota, North Dakota, and Iowa.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor