Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Access Reports covers Freedom of Information Act and privacy issues. Website contains news summaries of material in paid publication, plus links and statutes.
Benton Communications-Related News
- Headlines and brief reports about day's legal, legislative and policy developmens in broadcasting and telecommunications. From Benton Foundation.
Civil Rights Forum on Commununications Policy
- News, information and resources from organization that works to bring civil rights organizations and community groups into the debate over the future of our media environment.
Communications Media Center at New York Law School
- Resources on U.S. communications, information and media law. Files include statutes, cases, papers, conferences and courses. Also news on current events and articles from Media Law & Policy.
European Platform of Regulatory Authorities
- Providing a forum for discussion of issues spanning the European broadcasting regulatory authorities. Site includes organization information, documents, and news. Bilingual site (French and English).
Federal Communications Law Journal
- Legal information, analysis and resources from the Indiana University School of Law and the Federal Communications Bar Association.
FindLaw: Legal Subjects: Communications Law
- Links to resources related to telecommunications law and policy.
Information Infrastructure Task Force
- Information and resources from task force organized by the White House to articulate and implement the Administration's vision for the National Information Infrastructure (NII).
National Telecommunications And Information Administration
- US President's principal adviser on telecommunications and information policy.
Neil J. Lehto - O'Reilly, Rancilio, Nitz, Andrews,Turnbull & Scott, P.C.
- Information about federal, state, and municipal cable television and telecommunications regulation, franchise negotiation, cellular and wireless telephone antenna tower leases, public right-of-way management, and issues involving public, educational and government access channels.
Telecoms Virtual Library: Regulators
- Links to communications regulatory agencies worldwide.
U.S. Copyright Office Home Page
- U.S. Copyright Office is an office of public record for copyright registration and deposit of copyright material.
U.S. House of Representatives Subcommittee on Telecommunications
- Website of the Subcommittee on Telecommunications, Trade and Consumer Protection, which overses broadcasting and telecommunications policy in the U.S. House.
USA - Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- USA telecoms regulator - responsible for both telecoms and radio/television media.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor