Business and Economy
Submit a site
Federal Codes and Acts
U.S. Commerce Dept.
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A guide to UK competition law
- The United Kingdom has a new competition regime from March 2000. This from the Office of Fair Trading site explains how it affects business.
Business Law Today
- Online magazine about business law issues from the American Bar Association.
Competition Bureau News
- News from the Competition Bureau, which enforces and promotes Canada's competition law.
IBM Intellectual Property Network
- Search for existing patents and other information about intellectual property.
- Offering legal news, articles, job listings, information and products.
TCF Online. Policy in Perspective.
- The Century Foundation/Twentieth Century Fund is a non-profit, non-partisan research foundation that undertakes timely and critical analyses of major economic, political, and social institutions and issues.
The Code Of Federal Regulations
- A very useful site for researching HR issues.
The Regulation Home Page
- Regulatory studies, statistics, & information, from conservative perspective of the Heritage Foundation.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor