Kids and Teens
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
The Other Side of the Trigger
- Dealing with the thoughts and pain that lead to suicide, by one who's been there.
- Offers suicide prevention information and articles.
Things You Should Know
- Collection of fact sheets deal with subjects such as how to help a suicidal person and what to do if you are feeling suicidal.
- The homosexuality factor in youth suicide.
With One Voice
- A powerful and moving musical drama and crisis program aimed at student, professional, family and community audiences with the goal of diminishing suicide statistics.
Yellow Ribbon Suicide Prevention Program
- Depression and loneliness cause thousands of youth who appear to be happy to scream silently in the deepest emotional pain. The YRSPP aims to help.
Youth Suicide Prevention Education Program
- YSPEP seeks to prevent suicide among adolescents and young adults by providing information and resources to youth, parents and the community.
Youth Suicide Prevention Information
- San Pedro, California site with information furnished by Los Angeles Unified School District Student Health and Human Services Division.
Youth Suicide Prevention Program
- Dedicated to reducing youth suicide and suicidal behaviors in Washington State. Promotes youth voice, youth-generated media messages, peer advocacy.
Youth Suicide Prevention Programs
- A resource guide on the prevention of suicide.
- Refers at risk teenagers to specialty schools dealing with sucide and emotional problems. Also assisting teens dealing with substance abuse, delinquency, and rebellion problems.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor