Kids and Teens
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Memorial site dedicated to Alicia O'Brien-Disandro, one of the many teenagers who did not survive her battle with cancer.
Brandy Talbot's Memorial Page
- Remembers the 15-year-old who was killed by a drunk driver in Oakland Maryland, on July 29,2000.
For Those Loved And Lost
- A site in memorial to Amanda, who committed suicide in 1998.
In Loving Memory of Aaron Hodges Worley
- A memorial to a high school aged boy who died of leukemia, Aaron Hodges Worley.
In Memory of Brenda Reifel
- Remembers a 16-year-old killed in a car accident.
John Patrick Murphy
- Patrick left this world for the next at the age of 16 as the result of a freak accident. His site helps share the life that he had and the love that he is.
Justin Dominic (Sebastian) Smith
- A beloved son, grandson and friend.
Kali Manley Memorial
- A site dedicated to Kali Manley.
Kimberly Kirgberger's I Am 4 Teens
- Includes discussion forums and advice section.
National Children's Memorial Day
- Designed to share the need for a national day of remembrance for all children who have died.
Revolution of a Rocker
- Memorial to Chris Wilson, frontman for Monstertruck 5.
Survivors of Suicide
- The mother of a suicide writing about her process since the death of her son.
Tiffany Savage and Raina Bybee Memorial Site
- Dedicated to best friends Raina Bybee and Tiffany Savage, who were killed together.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor