Kids and Teens
Submit a site
English as a Second Language
Learning Through Music
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Torah Aura Productions
- Leading producer of educational materials for Jewish schools and homes.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
BBC Education - Languages - French
- Multimedia learning resources with Real Audio, Real Video, Shockwave and more.
- Learn basic Bahasa Indonesian, geared toward travelers. Offers 8 lessons with sound samples, a dictionary, and cultural notes.
Basic Maltese Grammar
- Learn the basics of Maltese including alphabet and numbers. For older students.
Foreign Languages for Travelers
- Teaches the basics of over 70 languages.
Hebrew for Me by Zigzag Inc.
- includes Instructional programs based on Java applets created with young learners in mind
Hungarian Words and Phrases
- Teaches basic Hungarian words and phrases, numbers, months, and days. Each word and phrase has its own WAV file to help pronunciation.
Languages Made Clear
- Teaches basic grammar and builds vocabulary for a number of languages including Dutch and Spanish. For older students.
Learn to Speak Swahili
- Translates common words and phrases from English to Swahili. Pronunciation can be heard with the use of RealPlayer.
- A revision resource which helps with learning French, Spanish, German, and Italian. For older students and requires free registration.
Little Explorers : Portuguese Dictionary
- Translations from English to Portuguese with a picture dictionary.
Modern and Ancient Alphabets
- Displays more than 30 alphabets from around the world.
Norwegian Language Lessons at Sons of Norway
- Learn Norwegian in five minutes a month.
- Gives translations of common words between English and Swahili, and also demonstrates their pronunciation.
Swedish Language Course
- Detailed step by step lessons which teach the Swedish alphabet along with basic grammar and vocabulary. For the older student.
The Say Hello to the World Project
- Learn to say "hello" in over 30 different languages, plus find links to resources about the languages, the cultures, and language learning on the Web. From the Internet Public Library.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor