Submit a site
Tax Negotiation and Representation
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- Offers online tax preparation for state and federal taxes, efile services, and rapid refunds.
IRS Authorized Efile – The Accounting Firm – Refund in Days
- Efile with the IRS and have your refund in days. We file all returns, Federal and State. Do not file you taxes this year until you visit this site, important tax information! CPA Toll free 1-866-LIVE CPA
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Site helps calculate tax basis on mutual funds. Includes other calculators and tax resources.
- a guide for taxpayers from 4anything.com
AOL.com Time Savers - Tax Help
- Expert advice and tax-cutting strategies from AOL. Includes IRS forms and publications, as well as a calculating tool for estimating taxes owed.
Armchair Millionaire: Tax Center
- Find most of the IRS forms and links to dozens of IRS publications in Acrobat files. A great alternative source if the IRS website becomes busy during filing season.
Ask A CPA
- Ask a tax expert a puzzling tax question while preparing your tax return. Includes interactive questions and answers.
- Information on all phases of tax planning and preparation from Bankrate.com.
CNBC.com's Tax Center
- Advice, information, tools and downloadable forms to lighten one's personal tax burden this year and next.
- UK specialists in taxation, estate planning, CGT (Capital Gains Tax) and Trusts. Features advice and professional legal services.
- Tax guide for nonresidents and foreigners. Provides links on tax law, help for foreigners, and free tools.
- Consumer-generated reviews, buying tips and advice, ratings, price information, and searchable in a variety of ways from price to product type.
Federal Tax Return
- Includes information about the 16th Amendment, as well as a glossary of terms and useful links.
File Manager For Publications - IRS
- Forms and Publications
- Tax resources from former tax columnist for The New York Times.
- Offers online tax preparation and tax software, mortgages, brokerage and financial services, consumer tips & useful tax planning information.
Internal Revenue Service
- The IRS is the U.S. government agency responsible for tax collection and tax law enforcement. This site contains downloadable forms, instructions, and agency publications. It also includes "The Digital Daily," an almost-humorous online newspaper.
MSN MoneyCentral Taxes
- Microsoft's Tax Preparation site, in association with Tax Server.
Other Items Of Interest - IRS
- Tax information for business.
Pape Financial Services, Inc.
- Learn how to limit your taxes using the new tax laws to your benefit.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor