Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Institute of Philanthropy
- A nonprofit charity watchdog organization that helps donors make informed giving decisions.
- A place on the internet where donors and others interested in charities can immediately find comprehensive information about specific charities, as well as expand their knowledge of what is happening in the broader charitable community.
Fideltiy Charitable Gift Fund
- Offers two programs - a donor-advised fund and a Pooled Income Fund.
- Free service with information on the programs and finances of more than 650,000 American charities and nonprofit organizations.
National Center for Charitable Statistics (NCCS)
- National repository of data on the nonprofit sector in the United States. Its mission is to develop and disseminate high quality data on nonprofit organizations and their activities.
National Charities Information Bureau
- NCIB's mission is to promote informed giving and charitable integrity.
- Collection of web sites allowing visitors to make a donation to a variety of causes.
So You Want to Donate to Charity?
- This full-length article will take you step-by-step through the process of picking out a charity, giving to it, and getting a tax deduction.
The Jewish Communal Fund
- Provides donors the opportunity to simplify their charitable giving and maximize tax savings through the use of donor-advised funds.
Wise Giving to Charities
- Ten ways to help ensure your donations are used effectively.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor