Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Modern Herbal Home Page
- First published in 1931 by Mrs. M. Grieve, the online version of this work contains medicinal, culinary, cosmetic and economic properties, cultivation and folk-lore of herbs.
About.com Recipes Using Thyme
- Numerous recipes using thyme as the key ingredient.
Algy's Herb Page
- Message boards dedicated to herbal information and recipes.
- Veteran gardener volunteers answer questions about growing herbs.
Alternative Nature Online Herbal
- Information covering aromatherapy, cooking, growing, and selling of herbs.
Ask This Herbman
- Webmaster answers questions related to herb gardening.
- Information on popular herbs. Offers general and specialty gardening tips.
- Hyper-text version of A Modern Herbal, 1931, by Mrs. M. Grieve. In-depth coverage of medicinal, culinary, and cosmetic herbs.
- Herbal crafts, cooking, books, growing tips, and other items of interest to herb lovers.
DLady's Herb Links
- Concise directory of many valuable herb resources.
Fiacre Herb Forum
- A weblog site posting news, tips, questions, comments, and other information relating to herb growing and herb uses.
Flavoring Oils with Herbs
- Information on selecting suitable herbs for oils and storing those herbed oils.
Garden and Hearth
- Articles including growing and drying herbs, themed herb gardens and herb recipes.
- Guide to growing, harvesting, preserving, and selling Ginseng and related plants.
Growing Herbs in the Home Garden
- Offers information for beginning herb gardeners on history, cultivation, harvesting, and uses of herbs.
Growing, Harvesting, and Using Culinary Herbs
- Ohio State University offers general herb information and lists several useful references.
Growing, Selecting, and Using Basil
- Information on culture, harvesting, uses, and varieties of basil.
Harvesting and Preserving Herbs
- North Carolina University's Horticulture Department offers information on how to preserve healthful and fresh-tasting herbs by using simple methods.
Henriette's Herbal Homepage
- Features medicinal and culinary herb FAQs.
Herb Growing Tips
- Articles covering garlic growing, basil cultivation, using supplemental lighting to grow herbs, and a profile on rosemary.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor