Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Amicus for Children, Inc.
- A non-profit organization which provides free services to parents of special needs children to help them be their children's "first and best advocate."
Child Care Settings and the Americans with Disabilities Act
- The ADA affords children with mental or physical disabilities the opportunity to participate in all activities and opportunities of community life.
Child Care Support Services
- Aims to offer those children and those parents the very same options for child care as any typical child by bringing the extra supports required (i.e. nursing support, physiotherapy, adaptive equipment) into the centre with the child.
Children with Disabilities and Childcare
- An overview of disabled children's rights in relationship with childcare centers.
Easy Access Clothing and Products
- Handicapped and disabled children will enjoy this site which features clothing and products adapted to their needs.
Special Needs Unit of the YMCA
- Provides respite care services for families with children who are clients of the Regional Center in San Diego. Services are provided to approximately 400 clients annually.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor