Submit a site
Books and Publications
Search and Reunion
Gay and Lesbian
Wish to Adopt
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Resources and information to help with the process of adopting babies and children around the world.
- Adoption information and resources, message boards, email communities, and links to adoption professionals. Includes special sections for both birthmothers and adoptive parents.
- Adoption insurance that covers up to one million dollars in legal expenses to help protect adoptive parents against contested adoption from birth parents.
- Support for adoptive families from the National Adoption Center: Post-adoption information, online chats and conferences.
- Listing of adoption resources on the Internet, organized in topical categories.
- Information for everyone involved in adoption: birthparents, those who wish to adopt, and adoptees.
Adopting: An Overview
- Information about adopting and placing a baby from an adoption attorney.
Adoption - about.com
- Provides access to thousands of resources addressing all aspects of adoption. Extensive coverage of international adoption issues.
Adoption -- Where Do I Start?
- Some basic information about adopting, including who can adopt and how to select an adoption agency.
Adoption Agencies and Facilitators
- Brief description and comparison of adoption service providers.
Adoption Central at Parent Soup
- Contains information about various aspects of adoption, state-by-state resources, checklists and a newsletter.
- Interactive Internet registry for hopeful adoptive parents and potential birth parents. Includes photo listings of waiting families, bookstore, and discussion of current adoption related topics.
Adoption Council of Canada
- Dedicated to finding homes for Canada's waiting children. Includes news, publications, legislation, events, research, viewpoints, and newsletters.
Adoption Information Line
- Comprehensive information about the adoption of children within the UK.
Adoption Is Forever
- Articles, links and book resources for families formed by domestic adoption.
- Adoption and crisis pregnancy-related resources designed to serve all members of the adoption community.
- Information about and encouragement for the adoption of older children. Includes articles and links to related content.
- A search engine and directory of adoption sites from adoption.com.
- Adoption help and information service, on-line hopeful parent registry, birthmom resources, adoption attorneys, and adoption agencies.
- Information for adoptive and birth parents who would like to use the Internet as a tool in their adoption journey. Includes birth parent directory and help with birthmother letters.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor