Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A diabetic diet plan that is satisfactory
- Tips on food preparation and selection.
All Wright Recipes
- Sign up for the free weekly newsletter or browse for recipes.
- A large collection of recipes in an indexed manner. Includes metric and U.S. Standard measurements.
Children With Diabetes
- Many recipes for children with this condition.
Cookin' with Kat
- Links to some of the major food-related web sites catering to people with the condition.
Dessert Recipes and Ingredients
- Offers recipes on cookies, cake, pudding and muffins, and links to suppliers of sugar substitutes and ingredients.
- Offers tips on sugar and carbohydrate, and a new recipe every week.
Diabetes Self Management Online
- Compilation of recipes printed in the magazine.
- Recipes presented in PDF format for easy printing.
Diabetic Pumpkin Pie
- A simple and basic recipe.
Diabetic Recipe Archive from The Diabetic Gourmet Magazine
- Recipes indexed by category.
- Recipes from award-winning cookbook authors.
Diabetic Recipes with Nutrition Index
- Diabetic cookbook with nutrition information for diet planning.
- Offers resources for people with diabetes - recipes, menus, medical updates, entertaining, travel - practical information to enhance life while managing diabetes on a daily basis.
Diabetics Cocoa Cracked Cookies
- Recipe for a diabetic cookie.
- Sugar free, low calorie gourmet foods for dieters.
Equal's Recipe Box
- Recipes for entrees, beverages, baked goods, dessert, or side dishes, using this sugar substitute.
- List of sites with special diet information.
Hill Physicians Medical Group Recipes Index
- Recipes by region and season.
Jeanine's Sugar-Free Recipes
- Recipes with no added sugar and some with aspartame. Tips for transforming your own recipes into sugar-free ones.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor