Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Recipes for barbeque, dessert, beef, poultry, pork, seafood, and vegetarian sauces. Also pasta sauces including white, red, vegetarian, and meat.
Apple Juice Vinaigrette
- Uses juice and cider vinegar. Yields 3/4 cup.
- Recipe for this popular condiment.
Basil and Pickled Pepper Dressing
- Simple recipe yielding 1/3 cup, using Parmesan cheese, and finely chopped sweet pimento peppers.
Butters and Spreads
- Sweet and savory recipes from Hugs's Homehearth such as maple butter, honey orange butter, apricot nut spread, blueberry cheese spread, jalapeno mustard, pecan butter spread, and mayonnaises.
- Vegan recipe made with white wine, red wine vinegar, shallots, herbs, tofu, lemon zest, and soy margarine, and which will last 7-10 days refrigerated.
- This vegan recipe can be used on its own or as an ingredient in other listed sauce recipes like Sardaline, Mushroom Cream, or Dill Sauce.
Caramel Sauce from RecipeSource
- A Vietnamese recipe which can be used as a marinade for strips of beef, chicken or pork, or used in Satay recipes. Made with sugar, Nuoc mam (Vietnamese fish sauce), shallots, and freshly ground pepper.
- A lengthy list of dips using a variety of cheeses.
- Recipe for a hot green chiles sauce.
- Simple recipe using horseradish and chili sauce.
- Instructions to make Salmoriglio (Sicilian sauce), Caribbean seasoning sauce with herbs and garlic, and plum, apricot, Carolina, and Texas barbecue sauces.
Cranberry Sauce from Betty's Recipe Exchange
- Fast and simple sauce made in a saucepan with cranberries, sugar, and boiling water.
Creamy Feta Peppercorn Dressing
- Recipe which can be made ahead and stored in the refrigerator, using mayonnaise, sour cream, and white vinegar. From Garden and Hearth.
- Goat cheese croutons, rosemary skewers, and pasta nests toppings for salads.
- Listing of sauces, seasonings, and a variety of condiments.
- Three simple recipes made with cream cheese, and garlic and olives, chilli sauce, or pepper jelly, from the makers of Cassava Chips.
Dips and Dressings from iChef Archives
- Large collection of recipes, alphabetically indexed.
Dips and Salsas from Betty Crocker
- Over 20 different recipes to serve with crackers, bread, tortillas, or vegetables.
Dips and Spreads from RecipeSource
- Collection of over 1000 various dips and spreads, from sweet to fiery hot.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor