Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- Get Hillshire Farm® meat, such as beef, pork and turkey along with various recipes for delicious meals for your family.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Collection of Pork Recipes
- Includes recipes for roasts, chops and steaks.
A Positive Light
- A site that focuses on bratwurst and other types of sausage.
Ace Zones: Pork Recipes
- Over 1200 assorted recipes.
Alberta Pork Recipe Collections
- A nice collection of recipes featuring pork products. Color photos of each recipe.
Baked Bourbon-glazed Ham
- From American General,Cooking Around the World Series.
- A simple recipe for a pre-cooked, bone-in ham.
Baked Ham Slice
- Jim Barricks alcohol-free recipes for exciting and useful cooking information.
Baked Ham with Apricot Preserves
- A simple recipe using a pre-cooked ham, ginger ale, and apricot nectar or preserves.
Baked Ham with Honey-Apricot Glaze
- Fabulous Foods online cooking magazine recipe for a variation of the traditional honey baked ham.
Baked Ham with Orange Glaze
- A recipe for baking a low sodium ham.
Baked Ham with a Secret Glaze - Southern U.S. Cuisine
- Recipes for Kwanzaa from your About.com guide
Baked Pork Chop
- Basic, how-too recipe.
Baked Sugar Cured Ham
- A recipe created by Chef Eric Alderton.
Bed and Breafast Pork Recipes
- Virginia Ham Tarts and Marinated Pork Tenderloinin Orange Sauce. Especially exotic are Pilotas, a scrumptious Catalan recipe of Arabic origin.
Coffee World: Coffee Glazed Ham
- Serve 12 people with smoked ham, finished with a mixture of sweet, coffee flavored glaze.
Coffee World: Coffee Pork Chops
- Chops marinated and baked in a coffee based blend. Serves 6.
Cooked Ham Recipes
- Recipes are for ground, diced, and sliced ham from the Honey Baked Ham Co.
- A variety of recipes using pork.
Essortment.com: Pork Barbecue on the Bun
- Made from a pork roast and a few simple ingredients.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor