Submit a site
Filberts or Hazelnuts
Soups and Stews
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Extensive selection of indexed recipes.
Country Seed Bread
- A yeast bread that uses three seeds as ingredients: flax, sesame, and poppy.
Flanigan Farms Natural Foods: Nut Recipes
- Presents an assortment of recipes.
Flax Seed Hero
- Use flax seeds to shape a sandwich bread that can then be filled with salsa or other filling; from Living and Raw Foods.
International Nut Council Products Information
- There are no recipes on this site, but there are pictures of 10 nuts and a brief description of each so that one can identify them.
Nut Butter Balls
- Can use any of the following nuts in this recipe: walnuts, pecans, almonds, black walnuts, brazil nuts, or filberts.
- Can use either almonds or cashews.
Nut Milk Recipes - PaleoFood Collection
- Basic nut milk recipes plus variations using almonds.
- Recipes featuring mostly hickory nuts; from the Northern Nut Growers Association.
Nut of the Month Club - Monthly Selections
- A sales site for various kinds of nuts that also has a set of recipes, each of which features a particular nut or seed, e.g. hazelnuts, pine nuts, peanuts, Brazil nuts, walnuts, pistachios, macadamias, cashews, almonds, pecans.
Recipes in a Nutshell
- Book of recipes for edible nuts found growing in the eastern Ontario and western Quebec region.
- Discusses nutritional value, general preparation, and uses in cooking for three seeds: pumpkin, sesame, and sunflower.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor